During Covid 19 pandemic, only foreign experts, business managers and highly skilled workers holding valid business visas sponsored by a Vietnamese company are allowed to enter Vietnam. If you don’t have a sponsor company for a business visa, we can help you!
The Covid 19 pandemic has affected many aspects of all people in the world and in Vietnam too. In the context of the pandemic, the Vietnamese government has taken measures to prevent the pandemic effectively, with low cost and least risk. One of those measures is:
1. Ask people to comply with the 5K epidemic prevention rule: wear masks, sterilize, keep social distance, do not gather in crowded places and take health declaration.
2. When a Covid 19 case detected, immediately examine the source of infection, identify cases F1, F2, and F3 and conduct compulsory isolation at the medical centre (F0), at official managed isolation facilities (F1) or at home (F2, F3).
3. For Vietnamese and foreigners entering Vietnam, 14 days of quarantine are required at official managed isolation facilities or isolation-qualified hotels.
4. Only allow entry for foreign experts, business managers and highly skilled workers holding valid business visas sponsored by a Vietnamese company. In this case, foreigners are also required to be quarantined 14 days after their entry.
In order to enter Vietnam during the Covid 19 pandemic, foreigners must have a business visa approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department as per the acceptance of the Provincial People’s Committee where the sponsor company registered its business. Foreigners holding Temporary Residence Cards (TRC), visa exemption certificates and previously issued tourist visas are also not allowed to enter during this time.
To apply for a business visa, you need to inform if (1) you have a Vietnamese sponsor company or (2) you do not have a Vietnamese sponsor company for your business visa.
Approval documents from the Provincial People’s Committee for Vietnam visa
1. With a Vietnamese sponsor company
(The customers arrange Vietnamese sponsor company by themselves)
Step 1: You provide a copy of the business registration certificate of the sponsor company, the contact information (email, phone number) and the front page of you passport as well as proposed date of entry.
Step 2: We prepare visa application form and send to the sponsor company for signature.
Step 3: Submit the application to the Provincial People’s Committee, receive the approval documents within 7 – 10 days.
Step 4: Submit the visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department as per the acceptance of the Provincial People’s Committee, get visa approval letter within 15 – 20 days
Step 5: Send visa approval letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department and approval document of the Provincial People’s Committee to the customers to proceed with air ticket booking.
Step 6: Book a hotel for 14 days quarantine after entry
Step 7: Customers contact the airline providing a visa approval letter of the Vietnam Immigration Department, approval document of the Provincial People’s Committee, hotel booking confirmation, booking transportation from the airport to the hotel confirmation, travel insurance to register with the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam for the upcoming flight.
Step 8: Customers take a Covid 19 test within 3-5 days before boarding the plane. Print test results, visa approval letter to board the plane. At the Vietnam airport, you will take another Covid 19 test, receive a Vietnam entry visa and get on a vehicle to the hotel starting the 14-day quarantine period.
Visa approval letter to enter Vietnam for business during Covid 19 pandemic
2. Without a Vietnamese sponsor company
UPDATE: Vietnam business visa without a Vietnamese company sponsorship is no longer available.
Please note that the visa is able to be extended when it is expired
Since the cost of getting a visa and quarantine during the Covid 19 pandemic is quite high, you should consider getting a visa and traveling during this time. If not absolutely necessary, you should limit travel to minimize the possibility of infection and save costs for yourself and your family.
For more information, please contact the phone number or whatsapp at +84 912 685 141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org