Many travelers who come to Vietnam whether to work as freelancers or collaborators after retiring in their country, are expecting to get a long-term Vietnam visa. This will help to reduce their exit for visa renewal every 3 months. When the visa is about to expire, they have to fly out and then come back with new visa. It is really a lengthy and costly process and some of them have to stop their work in the middle for this process. The problem is no longer brother you as from now on the visa validity can be up to 1 year.
What is long-term Vietnam visa?
Vietnam tourist visa is good for short visit of less than 90 days. If you expect to stay longer for your business in Vietnam, 6 months or 1 year long-term visa should be selected. This kind of visa is categorized as business visa which is granted to those who enter Vietnam for business purposes. In order to obtain 6 months or 1 year Vietnam visa, the applicants must provide some required documents or they can ask a visa agency to do it for them. The documents should be:
- The letter of authorization of the enterprise that the applicants have business with (original);
- The copy of business registration certificate of the enterprise (certified by local authorities);
- The copy of stamp registration certificate of the enterprise (certified by local authorities);
- The copy of tax code registration certificate of the enterprise (certified by local authorities);
- The introduction letter for the stamp (03 samples) and the signature (03 samples) of the director of the enterprise that the applicants have business with (original);
- The signed and sealed visa form (original);
- The working program of the applicants (original);
- The documents to state the reason why the applicants need visa on arrival (original);
These documents are not always ready to collect and pass to others. We know that and we are ready to help you provide the documents to the Vietnam Immigration Department for your visa approval without paying extra fee.
How 6 months or 1 year Vietnam visa works?
Like a tourist visa, 6 months or 1 year visa can be picked up at 1 of 6 international airports in Vietnam (in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Hai Phong or Phu Quoc). The applicant must have a valid passport of 6-month validity at least according to requirements of the airlines. Of course visa approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department is the most important document you must have before departing for Vietnam. Some of travelers are not familiar with this long-term visa as this is the first time they have ever applied for so they may be confused to answer the questions of the immigration officers (if any). This may cause a significant delay for the visa stamping process. Thus you are suggested to employ our fast track service along with long-term visa application that our agent will assist you getting visa stamp via a fast lane without any problem.
The visa application process that you should follow:
STEP 1: Fill out online visa application form
Get started by filling in the secure Vietnam visa application form at http://www.visumvietnamonline.
STEP 2: Confirm and make online payment for the service fee
– Double check with your current passport to make sure the information you entered is correct.
– Make a payment for the visa processing fee (we accept the online payment by credit cards via PayPal, through Western Union or bank wring transfer).
STEP 3: Receive visa approval letter and get visa stamped at arrival airport
– After 3-5 working days we will complete the visa approval letter to send to your email
– You will need to print out the letter (colour is preferred but not required) and prepare 2 passport-sized photos + stamping fee in cash (95 USD for 6 months visa or 135 USD for 1 year visa)
– Upon arrival airport in Vietnam you submit your passport + printed visa approval letter + photos at the visa desk and pay the stamp fee. The visa stamping process will take 30 – 45 minutes varies on the number of customers arriving at the same time.
Notice: The fast track service is highly recommended for long-term Vietnam visa on arrival.
If you have any further questions, comments or feedback, please kindly call us by number +84-912-685-141 or send an email to vietnamvisabooking@gmail.