Visa on arrival is the process that you will apply for a visa online then pickup visa upon arrival airports in Vietnam – Hanoi (Noi Bai International Airport), Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport), Da Nang (Da Nang International Airport) or Nha Trang (Cam Ranh International Airport). It is a legitimate alternative to obtaining a full visa stamp from the Vietnam Embassy in Colombia (in neighboring countries) with simple process and much cheaper cost.
Visa on arrival facility is obviously beneficial for those whose stay in the country with no Vietnam Embassy or Consulates office like Colombia. The Colombian citizens now can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival if they meet some requirements as below:
- The travelers must enter Vietnam by air;
- Their passport must be at least 6 months validity from the date of departure from Vietnam;
There are some differences between Vietnam visa on arrival and traditional visa. However, once issued they have exactly same validity and condition of use:
|Description||Visa on arrival||Traditional visa|
|Issued by||Vietnam Immigration Department||Vietnam Embassy or Consulates|
|Processing time||2 working days or less||5 working days|
|Additional fee||None||Postal cost, driving fee and even air fares|
|Passport required||Not required||Required|
|Visa application||Online totally||In person or by post|
|Travel by||By airplanes only||By any means of transport|
|Get visa stamped||At arrival airport in Vietnam||At the Vietnam Embassy|
How to apply for Vietnam visa online?
From Bogota, Medellin, Cali or other cities of Colombia, the applicants are instructed to follow 4 simple steps below to obtain a visa approval letter in 2 working days or even 2 hours in emergency cases:
- Select “Apply online“ from the main menu at www.visumvietnamonline.com;
- Fill in the form with required information and pay the service fee;
- Receive the visa approval letter within 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day (urgent processing) or even in 2 hours (emergency processing);
- Print out the letter, bring along with the passport, 2 passport-sized photos and the stamping fee to get on the plane and pick up the visa at arrival airports in Vietnam.
If you have any further inquiries, comments or feedback, please kindly contact us by phone number +84-912-685-141 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you at our best!