Low cost Vietnam visa
(+84) 912 685 141
HomeVisa inquiriesShould I fill out NA1 form with my passed away parents information?

Should I fill out NA1 form with my passed away parents information?

I am planning to travel to Vietnam in a few weeks and preparing documents together. I already have a visa approval letter and I am trying to fill out the Entry and exit form (NA1 form). In this form, the details of your family member (parents, spouse, children, siblings…) are asked. However, both my parent are passed away several years ago. So, the question becomes, what should I fill in the section for father and mother in the form?

Hi Sarah,
Recently, the old Entry and exit form (M3) has been replaced by the Application form for Entry and exit Vietnam (NA1). The new form with more required details may make the travellers confused. In your case, you can leave the details of your parents blank or filled it with their name, gender, date of birth, nationality and ‘passed away’ at the Permanent residential address section.
Kind regards,
Vietnam visa DEPT.
If you have any further queries, comments or feedback, please kindly send an email to vietnamvisabooking@gmail.com or call us by +84-912-685-141. We are happy to assist you at our best.

Contact us

Why book with us?

  • Legitimate service
  • Authorized visa approval letter
  • Express processing
  • Timely delivery
  • Instant responses
  • Lowest cost guaranteed
  • Money back policy
  • Private approval letter
  • On arrival and 24/7 support

Social network