The UK, Italian, French, Spanish and Germany citizens have more 15 days visa free from 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017 under new decision of the Vietnamese Government,
It is really good news for those holding UK, Italian, Spanish, French and German passports wishing to visit Vietnam in the coming time and staying for less than 15 days with visa free under the Decision No. 56/NQ-CP of the Vietnamese Government dated June 30, 2016. According to the decision they are entitled for 15-day visa exemption for another 1 years starting from July 1, 2016.
Conditions to get 15-day visa exemption are as follows:
– The passport is valid for at least 6 months from their arrival date;
– Their stay in Vietnam is no more than 15 days; &
– Their arrival date is not within 30 days from date of exit of their last visit to Vietnam with visa exemption.
Otherwise, a valid Vietnam visa is required. In this case, it can be obtained in 2 ways:
– Get visa via the local Vietnam embassy/consulate; or
– Apply for a Vietnam visa online to pickup at arrival airport in Vietnam.