Visa on arrival facility is obviously beneficial for those whose stay in the country with no Vietnam Embassy or Consulates office like Oman. The Omani citizens now can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival if they meet some requirements as below:
- The travelers must enter Vietnam by air;
- Their passport must be at least 6 months validity from the date of travel;
- They must have specific travel plan as well as the accommodation in Vietnam.
The sponsorship documents for Omani citizens who enter Vietnam for tourist purposes is no longer required. However, the travelers should apply for a visa before their departure date 3-5 days that the visa agency can arrange the approval letter without any hassle. With the authorized visa approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department, the Omani citizens can fly into Vietnam and pick up their visa at Hanoi Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Da Nang Airport and Nha Trang Airport and stay in Vietnam from 1 to 3 months.
Since there is no Vietnam Embassy in Oman at present, the travelers should apply for visa on arrival to save there time and money. Please see the table below for the difference between visa on arrival and traditional visa as well as the visa on arrival’s advantages:
|Description||Visa on arrival||Traditional visa|
|Issued by||Vietnam Immigration Department||Vietnam Embassy or Consulates|
|Processing time||2 working days or less||5 working days|
|Additional fee||None||Postal cost, driving fee and even air fares|
|Passport required||Not required||Required|
|Visa application||Online totally||In person or by post|
|Travel by||By airplanes only||By any means of transport|
|Get visa stamped||At arrival airport in Vietnam||At the Vietnam Embassy|
How to apply for Vietnam visa online?
From Mucast, Seeb, Salalah or other cities of Oman, the applicants are instructed to follow 4 simple steps below to obtain a visa approval letter in 2 working days or even 2 hours in emergency cases:
- Select “Apply online“ from the main menu at www.visumvietnamonline.com;
- Fill in the form with required information and pay the service fee;
- Receive the visa approval letter within 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day (urgent processing) or even in 2 hours (emergency processing);
- Print out the letter, bring along with the passport, 2 passport-sized photos and the stamping fee to get on the plane and pick up the visa at arrival airports in Vietnam.
If you have any further inquiries, comments or feedback, please kindly contact us by phone number +84-912-685-141 or send an email to email@example.com. We are happy to assist you at our best!